giovedì 25 gennaio 2018

TBAY NEWSLETTER - January 2018


Hello everybody!

First and foremost, best wishes to all of you for this new 2018!

I'm sitting here and typing letters from TBAY secret headquarter,
trying to bring my usual quasi-monthly Newsletter back to life after months of silence... here we go!



This first months of 2018 will see me pretty busy as usual...
mixing the new album, playing lots of shows, festivals and tours to come...


read on! 

Joost Dijkema Italian Tour feat. Gianni TBAY 

My good friend Joost Dijkema is coming over Italy all the way from Groningen, NL to perform a string of shows across the Boot.

January 2018

wed 31 - Torino @ Sofa Cafe

February 2018

thu 1 - Pinerolo (I) @ Espresso Bar Italia
fri 2 - Genova (I) @ Giardini Luzzati
sat 3 - Bologna (I) @ Efesto House Show
sun 4 - Padova (I) @ Al Buscaglione
mon 5 – Milano (I) @ Gatò

JD is a truly talented musician who performs the best fingerpicking style I've ever seen! He's gonna pick his guitar and sing some of his great originals from his latest LP "Sacred Revelations".

Check him out here: https://joostdijkema.bandcamp.com/


By the end of Joost's set, I will join him on stage to play some numbers as duo, performing our not-named-yet duo project. It's 60s country/rock/bluegrass-influenced type stuff!

All this means you can't miss the show! 


TBAY European Tour


A few days later I'm gonna take my TBAY costume on and hit the road westbound to France, for three concerts, taking part to the One Man Band Festival in Montpellier on February Fri 9th.

February 2018

Thu 8 – Lyon (F) @ Le Trokson
Fri 9 – Montpellier (F) @ Secret Place/ OMB FESTIVAL 
Sat 10 – Marseille (F) @ La Tache

More shows in Italy and France will follow  in the weeks to come...

Sat 17 – Torino (I) @ Testa Balorda
Wed 28 - Ferrara (I) @ Arci Bolognesi



March 2018

Thu 1 – Bologna (I) @ Off
Fri 2 – Padova (I) @ Al Buscaglione
Sat 3 – TBA
Sun 4 – TBA
Mon 5 – Milano (I) @ Gattò
Thu 8 – Torino (I) @ Café Des Artes
Fri 9 – Annecy (F) @ Bistro Des Tilleuls

...and a full-on Swiss tour, sharing the stage with Weird Omen in Biel and playing two shows with the legendary Reverend Deadeye in Basel and Bern... Yeah!

Wed 14 – Biel (CH) @ Salopard w/ Weird Omen 
Thu 15 – Basel (CH) @ Marina Bar w/ Reverend Deadeye 
Fri 16 - Liebefeld, Bern (CH) @ H27 w/ Reverend Deadeye 
Sat 17 – Zurich (CH) @ Gothard Bar
Sun 18-  Saint Gallen (CH) @ Rumpeltum
Mon 19 – Winterthur (CH) @ Portier

thu 22 – Milano (I) @ KD House
fri 23 - Roncà, Verona (I) @ Jack The Ripper w/Superdownhome

And here is the almost-completed list of shows of my European Tour in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. 

If you wanna book TBAY please contact:
Rootstown Booking at bookings@rootstown.be (Europe)
Rockin Dogs Booking at booking@rockin-dogs.com (ONLY France)

28.3 – Strasbourg (F) @ Le Mudd Club
29.3 – Stuttgart (DE) @ Trash a go-go
30.3 – Frankfurt (DE) @ Feinstaub
31.3 – Mannheim (DE) TBA

1.4 – Liege (BE) @ KulturA
2.4 –Bruxelles  (BE) @ Mue Tattoo
3.4 – Nijmegen (NL) @ Camelot
4.4 – Utrecht (NL) @ ACU
5.4 – Aarschot (BE) @  Café de Oude Tijd
6.4 -  Warneton (BE) @ La Malle Poste
7.4 - Arlon (BE) @ Broken Neck Festival
8.4 – TBA
9.4 – TBA
10.4 – TBA
11.4 –  Kassel (DE) @ Goldgrube
12.4 – Hamburg (DE) @ Komet Club
13.4 –Leipzig (DE) @ Zwille
14.4 –Chemnitz (DE) @ Subbotnik
15.4 – TBA
16.4 – TBA
17.4 – TBA
18.4 – TBA
19.4 – Konstanz (DE) @ Klimperkasten
20.4 – Freiburg (DE) @ Slow Club

21.4 –Besançon (F) @ Tattoo Festival

If you wanna book TBAY please contact:

Rootstown Booking at bookings@rootstown.be (Europe)
Rockin Dogs Booking at booking@rockin-dogs.com (ONLY France)

Push the blues against youth!

Gianni TBAY